I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Saturday 29 July 2023

Aarhus 2023


started the day sitting outside the tent drinking coffee knitting and reading. I think that’s a first this holiday.  I even put on a dress because it was warm. Once I’d relaxed in the sunshine for long enough I decided to head into town. 


I found The Yarn Shop. Yarn Freak is a a lovely little store. The friendly and relaxed staff let me browse for quite some time with no stress. And when I did eventually decide which wool I wanted they gave me a free bag. Which was only fair considering what I just spent. 


Then I headed into the city centre with no particular plan. I found a trusty excellent pita bread place and had something to eat. Pita with halloumi and rosemary chips.  I’ve not found veggie food easy to come by so this was very welcome. I sat outside on the street to eat it and watched the world go by. 


For the rest of the day I continued my mooching, had a drink in a pavement cafe and generally chilled. Eventually I rode back to the site passing through the parkland. I was pleased to see a boar rooting around the forest  floor and even more pleased that they were behind a fence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment