I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Monday 22 July 2019

To Faxe Ladeplads

Nothing much to report here. It’s been quite damp, a little windy and just a plain old cycling day. 


I stocked up at the supermarket and so had my picnic. When I got a wind free bit I decided that the wind wasn’t the only thing causing extra friction and fiddled with my brakes a bit, much to the relief of my legs.  (There may be more work to do here but it isn’t really the weather and my tool kit isn’t great.  Multi tools are all very well and good until you have to reach into anywhere. Then you’re on a hiding to nothing.)

The drizzle turned to rain about half an hour from the campsite and kept going. But as it’s my first really wet day, I can’t complain.  There’s a heat wave coming  according to the campsite owner. Whoopee. 

All this rain has given me the excuse to just lounge in the tent and knit a bit. I’m working on the last leg of the doll and listening to Poirot.

I’ve got about 2 days left in Denmark then I’m off on a ferry to Germany. 

No comments:

Post a Comment