I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Thursday 13 July 2017

Munster

Don't get me wrong, yesterday wasn't a bad or tough day. It was just a very wet day. To get rained on a bit is usual but to be soaked to the bone all day is not.  I saw a hare, swifts and goldfinches. I saw a well marker private road that lasted for 50m and was stuck between two very public roads so fairly pointless. When I got to the site it was at the same time as 3 other couples. We all did the same things as the sun came out. Dried tents and clothes, washed and oiled bikes, went for a shower, went to the bar.  

Today I haven't really done that much sight seeing. I looked in a church and had lunch. I met the world's surleyest waiter and didn't stay for coffee. I investigated tourism in Munster and decided to stay another day to take full advantage of a discount card. There's a castle, a Picasso gallery and a Lacquer museum to investigate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment