I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Saturday 15 July 2017

(Backup) Munster

Today I purchased a Munster Card. This handy card got me free transport and entry into galleries and museums.  So guess what I've done today?

I've been on a bus tour. I've visited the Lacquer museum where I particularly liked a great big red octopus. I had a massive pizza for dinner, got half of it to take away and had it again for tea; I've been to the Picasso museum to see Von Christo Bis Kiefer featuring a whole hoast of familiar names from the collection of Yvon Lambert my favourite being Louise Lawler's Bird Calls. There was also some Picassos. I went to buy shorts that cover The Burn then went to the contemporary art gallery.  I finally went to the art and culture museum where I was rather taken by the tale of Michael Asher's Caravan. 

I cycled home in the rain, finished my book Hot Milk (which I'd recommend)  then did some knitting and had my tea.  Now I'm packing ready for the off again tomorrow which should feature a bit of climbing and end with a night in a hotel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment