I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Monday 10 July 2017

Mondays eh? 

So, I set off at a relaxed pace, found myself a pharmacist. Pharmacist made some urgh type noises, decided to visit handlily located doctor - medical centre is attached to pharmacy. After a bit of a wait doctor agrees my first aid is up to scratch and I should carry on as before. Go down stairs to get suitable dressings and sticky stuff.

Then I went to the supermarket. By then it was late so I decided on a half day. Cycled along looking at this and that. Met a bloke from Orkney.  Caught a ferry. Endured a thunder storm. Thought about stopping decided to carry on. Didn't like the look of a campsite. Decided to carry on. Cycled through some woods. Saw some birds. Unravelled rogue barbed wire from bike. Hoped for no puncture. No sign of life at next campsite. Carried on. Bought a mini bottle of wine. Found a nice campsite. Went to charge phone. Portable battery well and truely kaput. Decided to use wall charger. Realise wall charger adapter is in wall where I soaked my burns. Not going back for it. 

Grr. 

Another thunder storm. Go to campsite bar and borrow a charger. Wait to charge. Do one pattern repeat and listen to choir who practice there. Very nice. Phone charged. Back to tent to relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment