I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Saturday 8 July 2017

I'm keeping things brief today, the power situation is critical after my battery pack has given up the ghost (thank you Rav Power) and the leg situation is also iffy. Due to a broken handle (thank you Sainsbury's) I have just doused myself in boiling coffee. I've never whipped my trousers off so quickly!! (Nod to John Metcalf who in a camping trip in the 80s did something very similar). 

Luckily all burns are superficial but rather sore. I'm sat in the ladies loos swathed in wet towels waiting for my phone to charge. 

Things to buy tomorrow, new cup, new power! 

The cycling today was good. Stopped for a lovely sandwich and a bottle of Fanta. Chased a murmur of starlings. The campsite is also lovely if a tad unlucky! 

No comments:

Post a Comment