I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Friday 29 July 2016

Grieben to Magdeburg.

Well that's that then. I'm back in Magdeburg and have cycled along the Elbe. I'm sure I'll get round to a review later but for now, today. 

I had planned a short simple ride. And simple it was - only one diversion where one of the workmen building the path described on my map happily directed me to the unsigned alternative routes. But guess what, head wind! Real leg zapping blinking head wind! I feel it's unfair but apt. 

Apart from crawling along at a snail's pace all was well. I had some lunch and a huge glass of Fanta in a beer garden. I ummed and ahhed about where to stop as other sites are about 15km away. In the end I decided that I was finishing today. That was it. 

Which I did. 

So. What next? Well tomorrow I'm going shopping. Then I think I might just relax



No comments:

Post a Comment