I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Saturday 30 July 2016

Magdeburg

Today I had a lie in. Then a shower (after a lot of fiddling with tokens and Deusche Mark shower system which took quite some time and thus merits a mention.) I knitted and crocheted and then headed off to explore Magdeburg - and more specifically its shops - a second time. 

I got myself some clothes to replace the now somewhat travel weary limited wardrobe I have with me and some shampoo. Then I went and got a train ticket for Wednesday. 

After that I went to visit the Hunderwasser building. I looked around the little shops and had to buy wool dedicated to the artist. After that I finally had a massive ice-cream at one of the billion Eis Cafes I have passed and ordered a glass of wine to go with it. 

In the evening, back on site, I'm having tea, knitting L'al Lass a cardigan and watching the world go by.


Enjoying the sun shine


 Hunderwasser Building



The man himself
    

No comments:

Post a Comment