I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Thursday 30 July 2015

St Malo

I haven't really done much today. I was woken by bread stealing seagulls at dawn then my morning coffee was blown over. I went back to sleep and started again. 

Far later, I finally got up and packed for the last time.  I'm sad about my holiday ending but, it was with much joy that I chucked my misshapen, oil covered, holey rag of a jumper in the bin.  I've worn it every day for a month and never want to see it again. 

Down the hill and into St Malo I locked my bike up and wandered around town waiting for hotel check in. 

After that I went for a bit of a ride and then settled in for the evening. Tomorrow I get the ferry and on Saturday I will be home. 

Day 1

The Route

28 days (and 1300k) later


No comments:

Post a Comment