I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Monday 13 July 2015

Rochechouart

Another day done. I think it will be my final day cycling down here. It is rather pretty but, I can't be doing with the heat. 
And today wasn't even that hot.  

I feel great every morning until about lunch time when it heats up. Then I get less enthusiastic as the day wears on.  And, perhaps far more importantly, I have to get up early. 

Despite this, I have quite enjoyed myself today. I'm at a site called Camping de la Météorite, (oh yes, chosen on name alone). I've visited some Roman ruins, lunched by a river and followed a beautiful butterfly. 

Most of the climbs were of the gentle long type but occasionally there was a bit of a push but never too much. It just rendered me rather sweaty. 











No comments:

Post a Comment