I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Friday 10 July 2015

Airvault

To be honest, today wasn't one I was really looking forward to. Rightfully so really. 

It's one of those in between days - not much to see. Just travelling between places I want to go. Then it turned out to be a bit too hot. Then there was a headwind. Then there was a descision to stop at a town that turned out to have a defunct campsite. Then the final 15k into the wind to this site. 

I have to say, it's a very nice site. And very British. Not a french person in sight. I've had a swim (floating on my back, looking up at the cloudless sky) and then I got take away chips and did a bit of knitting. I'm now having a nice glass of rose in the bar. There is a lovely community feel although I feel this post
barbecue pub quiz may come to blows. 

Art? Not Art?

One reason to divert

Impromptu shower  - mistimed it 

No comments:

Post a Comment