I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Wednesday 31 July 2024

Brno

 

An art day today, escaping the heat and enjoying robots serving coffee.  It's been quite quiet, with the city livening up at night, everyone relaxing outside bars.  Although Edinburgh tries its best to recreate a European cafe culture I don't think it's ever going to manage with the Northern Europe climate. 

Peter Paul Reubens, Medusa 
Displayed in the oddest way. Took me a while to build up the courage to move the curtains - I was very well supervised throughout my visit - when I did the reflections on the glass made it difficult to see detail. 


The white glass room at the design museum 


DEMON OF GROWTH II, Kristof Kintera, Things are literally mushrooming before our eyes like a time bomb in a society of excess. Much turns into rubbish without being used at least once.


Marie Filippovová, Dreams and Realities, 












No comments:

Post a Comment