I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Friday 28 July 2017

Potsdam

Ladies and Gentlemen, everything is still ok. I repeat. Everything is still ok. It's been a whole 48 hours. No disasters have befallen me. I still have everything I own. I have not injured myself (I'm discounting my insect ravaged feet and legs).  I am still absolutely ok. 


Today I have done sweet...nothing. Well, I've done a wash. And I've knitted the last 2 legs of the cable cat. And I've finished an annoyingly sexist audio book. And I've been a walk. And I've had baked 'Camembert' for tea (Tesco's mild cheddar would have more taste).  And I'm about to watch a phone film (turns out I have annoyingly depressing taste in films so the most cheerful thing I downloaded was 'Snow White and the Huntsman' - which is terrible).  


Tomorrow I'm planning a tour of Potsdam by bike. There's quite a lot to see and do. Fingers crossed all goes well! 


IMG_4486.JPG

 

No comments:

Post a Comment