I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Sunday 10 July 2016

Usti to Decin

You know how yesterday I added an extra 20km? You know what the upside of that was? A half day!

I'd split the journey from Prague to Dresden into four - based on campsite availability and this next bit being very pretty so not to be rushed. But yesterday I did that extra bit so today I did that extra bit less. 

Nothing much to report really. It's hot. I'm sleepy but relaxed. The landscape has changed from flat fields of crops to wooded hills. I went the supermarket. My campsite is under an over pass. There's not much shade so I'm hanging out by the bike sheds.

All this relaxation must have gone to my head. I've booked 2 nights in a hotel in Dresden. Hark at me! 

Very disappointed that this museum (to what exactly I'm not sure) was closed. 

Changing landscape

The lovely view from my shady spot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment