I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Saturday 25 July 2015

Perros Guirec

After a restful day of lolling yesterday, I was rather looking forward to today. The sun was shining and the coast was calling. 

It was a beautiful day's riding. Photos (with a phone) never quite do any view justice. I took a few but really I say back and enjoyed the journey. 

Here in the resort town of Perros Guirec I'm on a nice little site. There was quite a queue at reception as the patron slowly booked people in, taking time to choose the pitch that most exactly met their needs. 

Now I'm cooking tea, cracking open that Saturday wine and trying to work out how far it is to St Malo. Can I have another rest day tomorrow? 


Who needs a third wall when one can just use a handy boulder ? 


Having seen several reliquaries over my recent travels I chose not to visit another church and instead went to some standing stones.  


My tent - route planning on progress - hence the carpet of maps. I do love a map. 





No comments:

Post a Comment