I thought of that while riding my bicycle.

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Angers

A confusing short day. I decided first of all to take a diversion to the Lennin Cafe. It was closed but I took some photos. Then I went on my merry way. I didn't look at the map but, after a while I noticed I seemed to be taking rather a lot if right turns. And there was no route sign (I thought I'd follow the Loire route so hadn't actually checked where I was). A spiral - and reverse spiral to the last known point - turned out to be quite a diversion. Pleasant as it was. 

Back on map - I took the time to check- I trundled along. As I cycled along by the railway (after coming down a hill I had found crippling last time) I thought of where that train may take me. Angers. 

As there is a campsite, I thought I'd give it a go. By bike of course and, hereI am. Mid afternoon and all relaxed. Of course I should do some washing. And find some cooking gas. But then, tomorrow's another day. 

Last night on the banks of the Loire. 



The closed Lennin Cafe





No comments:

Post a Comment